Plant‑Based Weeknight Summer Meals
Join Chef Anabell in crafting a raw vegan dinner full of flavor and nutrients, perfect for assembling during the summer heat. Not only does this meal look sophisticated, it is easy enough to add to your weeknight dinner routine. You’ll create a raw vegan lasagna full of fresh veggies and learn how to prepare bloomed rice salad. Take a new culinary adventure of raw vegan delight!
Educator: Chef Anabell
- Ages 13+
- Hands-on cooking class for adults led by our chef educators.
- The chef guides attendees step-by-step through each dish from beginning to completion.
- Hands-on classes range from 1.5-2 Hours of Active Time. Involve 3+ dishes under a specific topic, which falls into a monthly theme.
- Students will be actively working in their own workstations, mostly standing. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Apron, utensils, tools, ingredients will be provided. No need to bring anything to class.
- Limited to 12-16 students.
- Students receive a 3-week special coupon right after the class/workshop to use in our stores.
- The recipes used in our classes are developed with common ingredients. The presence of the 9 major allergens -milk, egg, wheat, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, and sesame- might be present. If you have a food allergy, please check with the Store Marketing Coordinator prior to purchasing a class ticket, to determine if an adjustment to the recipe is possible.
- A Hold Harmless Agreement is required to be signed right before the class. Please arrive with 5-10 min prior to class start time.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 48hrs prior to class/workshop to receive a full refund. If cancellation is made less than 48hrs prior to class, the purchase cannot be refunded but can be transferred to someone who can attend in your place.