Shopping on Your Bike
Are you curious about car-free alternatives for daily errands? Join us for this interactive workshop with Jillian from Two Tigers who will equip you with the know-how to make grocery shopping on your bicycle less daunting. We’ll explore different approaches to shopping by bicycle–from gear and strategy to safety considerations and beyond. The final portion of the workshop will provide a fun, hands-on opportunity to experiment with your new skillset.
Educator: Jillian Schlutz from Two Tigers
- Ages 13+
- Hands-on class experience for customers/attendees lead by professional educators.
- The educator walks through 1-2 manual activities with the interaction of attendees or guiding attendees step-by-step through the activity from beginning to completion.
- Range from 1.5-2 Hours of Active Time.
- The class teaches something about a specific topic, which falls into a monthly theme.
- Students will be actively working in their own workstations, mostly standing. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Apron, utensils, tools, ingredients will be provided. No need to bring anything to class.
- Limited to 12-16 students.
- Students receive a 3-week special coupon right after the class/workshop to use in our stores.
- A Hold Harmless Agreement is required to be signed right before the class. Please arrive with 5-10 min prior to class start time.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 48hrs prior to class/workshop to receive a full refund. If cancellation is made less than 48hrs prior to class, the purchase cannot be refunded but can be transferred to someone who can attend in your place.