Using small but mighty seeds, nuts, beans, and grains, kids will learn how to make unique mosaic masterpieces. We will make one edible mosaic with all healthy ingredients, and another decorative mosaic with a pop of color! Join us as we make edible and non edible art and learn about the smallest of foods that fuel us!
Educator: Ana from Corita Art Center
- Ages 6-12
- Hands-on cooking class for kids led by our chef educators.
- The chef guides attendees step-by-step through each dish from beginning to completion.
- Hands-on classes range from 1.5-2 Hours of Active Time. Involve 3+ dishes under a specific topic, which falls into a monthly theme.
- Students will be actively working in their own workstations, mostly standing. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Apron, utensils, tools, ingredients will be provided. No need to bring anything to class.
- Limited to 12-16 students.
- Students receive a 3-week special coupon right after the class/workshop to use in our stores.
- The recipes used in our classes are developed with common ingredients. The presence of the 9 major allergens -milk, egg, wheat, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, and sesame- might be present. If your kid has a food allergy, please check with the Store Marketing Coordinator prior to purchasing a class ticket, to determine if an adjustment to the recipe is possible.
- A Hold Harmless Agreement is required to be signed by the parent right before the class. Please arrive with 5-10 min prior to class start time.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 48hrs prior to class/workshop to receive a full refund. If cancellation is made less than 48hrs prior to class, the purchase cannot be refunded but can be transferred to someone who can attend in your place.