They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, why not join Chef Paul to make it the tastiest! Full of fiber, healthy fats, and fruits, this class will help kids craft their own nutritious breakfast. They’ll use whole ingredients like dried fruits, oats, and nut butter to make exciting and delicious dishes like Breakfast Bark, Banana Split Taco and more.
Educator: Chef Paul
- Ages 6-12
- Drop-off only. Parents/Guardians are not allowed in the classroom for the duration of class but are welcome to stay in the store during class. (A perfect time to stock up on groceries and hang out in our cafe seating area!)
- Hands-on cooking class for kids led by our chef educators.
- The chef guides attendees step-by-step through each dish from beginning to completion.
- Hands-on classes range from 1.5-2 Hours of Active Time. Involve 3+ dishes under a specific topic, which falls into a monthly theme.
- Students will be actively working in their own workstations, mostly standing. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Apron, utensils, tools, ingredients will be provided. No need to bring anything to class.
- Limited to 12-16 students.
- Students receive a 3-week special coupon right after the class/workshop to use in our stores.
- The recipes used in our classes are developed with common ingredients. The presence of the 9 major allergens -milk, egg, wheat, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, and sesame- might be present. If you have a food allergy, please check with the Store Marketing Coordinator prior to purchasing a class ticket, to determine if an adjustment to the recipe is possible.
- A Hold Harmless Agreement is required to be signed right before the class. Please arrive with 5-10 min prior to class start time.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 48hrs prior to class/workshop to receive a full refund. If cancellation is made less than 48hrs prior to class, the purchase cannot be refunded but can be transferred to someone who can attend in your place.
- While the class may be offered to children, we are not a childcare provider. As parent or guardian, please be sure your child is picked up promptly at the scheduled end of the class. Late pick-ups are subject to additional fees.
- We do have public restrooms on-site, but if your child can’t use the bathroom independently you must stay available on-site to assist them if the need to use the restroom arises. For children that can use the bathroom independently, a staff member will walk them to the restrooms and wait outside to escort back to the classroom.