Plant‑based: Gluten‑Free Grab n’go Breakfasts
Learn to prepare a nourishing, plant-based breakfast, featuring dishes like a savory frittata, chia pudding with steel-cut oats in cacao cashew milk, and fluffy healthy waffles. Designed with your busy mornings in mind, these gluten-free, low glycemic recipes are perfect for effortless meal prep. Come and enjoy a session filled with tastings, fun, and valuable takeaways that will transform your breakfast into the healthiest meal of the day!
Educator: Chef Anabell
- Hands-on cooking class for adults led by our chef educators.
- The chef guides attendees step-by-step through each dish from beginning to completion.
- Hands-on classes range from 1.5-2 Hours of Active Time. Involve 3+ dishes under a specific topic, which falls into a monthly theme.
- Students will be actively working in their own workstations, mostly standing. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Apron, utensils, tools, ingredients will be provided. No need to bring anything to class.
- Limited to 12 students. Please note: the cut off for class registration is 1hr before class start.
- Students receive a 3-week special coupon right after the class/workshop to use in our stores.
- The recipes used in our classes are developed with common ingredients. The presence of the 9 major allergens -milk, egg, wheat, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, and sesame- might be present. If you have a food allergy, please check with the Store Marketing Coordinator prior to purchasing a class ticket, to determine if an adjustment to the recipe is possible.
- A Hold Harmless Agreement is required to be signed online as part of the ticket transaction. Please note: a photo release is part of this waiver.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to class start time.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 48hrs prior to class/workshop to receive a full refund. If cancellation is made less than 48hrs prior to class, the purchase cannot be refunded but can be transferred to someone who can attend in your place. Cancellations can be made through the ticket confirmation email by clicking on ‘Cancel reservation’ button.