Cultivate an Indoor Garden
Join us for a plant adventure with the amazing Andi Xoch from Latinx with Plants. In this beginner-friendly workshop, you’ll learn how to repot plants like a pro, choose the perfect indoor plant companions, and get the basics of ‘Houseplants 101’ for taking care of your green friends. The best part? Each attendee will receive a lush tropical houseplant and a repurposed planter to take home.
Educator: Andi from LatinX with Plants
- Ages 13+
- Hands-on class experience for customers/attendees lead by professional educators.
- The educator walks through 1-2 manual activities with the interaction of attendees or guiding attendees step-by-step through the activity from beginning to completion.
- Range from 1.5-2 Hours of Active Time.
- The class teaches something about a specific topic, which falls into a monthly theme.
- Students will be actively working in their own workstations, mostly standing. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Apron, utensils, tools, ingredients will be provided. No need to bring anything to class.
- Limited to 12 students.
- Students receive a 3-week special coupon right after the class/workshop to use in our stores.
- A Hold Harmless Agreement is required to be signed online as part of the ticket transaction. Please note: Photo release is part of this waiver.
- Please arrive with 5min prior to class start time.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 48hrs prior to class/workshop to receive a full refund. If cancellation is made less than 48hrs prior to class, the purchase cannot be refunded but can be transferred to someone who can attend in your place. Cancellations can be made through the ticket confirmation email by clicking on ‘Cancel reservation’ button