Cabernet & Grass‑Fed Beef
We’re kicking off California Wine Month with all things bold and indulgent! We’ll be cooking up some of the best Grass-Fed Beef from our friends at First Light and pairing dishes with a rich, fruity Cabernet. You’ll learn how to craft beef tartare with a fresh, crisp salad, a hearty Boeuf Bourguignon, and a perfectly seared Filet Mignon finished with a red wine reduction.
Educator: Chef TJ
- Ages 21+
- Hands-on cooking class for adults led by our chef educators.
- The chef guides attendees step-by-step through each dish from beginning to completion.
- Hands-on classes range from 1.5-2 Hours of Active Time. Involve 3+ dishes under a specific topic, which falls into a monthly theme.
- Students will be actively working in their own workstations, mostly standing. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Apron, utensils, tools, ingredients will be provided. No need to bring anything to class.
- Limited to 12-16 students.
- Students receive a 3-week special coupon right after the class/workshop to use in our stores.
- The recipes used in our classes are developed with common ingredients. The presence of the 9 major allergens -milk, egg, wheat, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, and sesame- might be present. If you have a food allergy, please check with the Store Marketing Coordinator prior to purchasing a class ticket, to determine if an adjustment to the recipe is possible.
- A Hold Harmless Agreement is required to be signed right before the class. Please arrive with 5-10 min prior to class start time.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 48hrs prior to class/workshop to receive a full refund. If cancellation is made less than 48hrs prior to class, the purchase cannot be refunded but can be transferred to someone who can attend in your place.